Saturday, September 08, 2007

Can you say teaser?



The first The Last One pic is out. That was a weird sentence. Anyhow, the shot above was my little homage to William Friedkin's The Exorcist. Watch this space for more photos as the cut takes shape.

A doco script to write and a short film to edit. I'm not sleeping much these days, but I've always felt sleep is for Sundays anyway. Have a relatively light Viocorp week ahead so I shall use the time to gather my thoughts, work on my showreel and portfolio, walk around and acquaint myself with my new Nikon, and maybe start writing again. There's a box of unused Super 16mm film in my freezer, I'm gonna have to do something about that.

This is shaping up to be my busiest year so far and I just keep wishing for it to get busier. There's so much more I can do.

People keep bugging me to sign up for Facebook already. I just can't be bothered by yet another time-sucking social networking site right now. Besides, hurling sheep is much more fun in real life.