Thursday, March 17, 2005

Feet On Street

Normally it's common sense for you to keep your head up while walking. Tonight I kept my head down and realized just how interesting the streets of Sydney are- full of textures, patterns, even subliminal messages. Took these pics using my camera phone, proof that massive megapixels aren't needed to get all artsty...



Had a nice thought while shooting these photos- I can now walk around without seeing or thinking and still find myself home. I like the level of comfort knowing almost subconsciously where certain places are. A far cry from nine months ago when I couldn't move two feet without having to consult a map. When you can walk one way and think another and still end up where you want to be, congratulate yourself, you have officially adapted.