Thursday, November 11, 2004

Cue Alice Cooper!

Finally.
There'll be no more of THIS for awhile...

School is officially out for summer. Yes, it's going to be summer here. In December. Which means I'll be on summer break till March. To celebrate, I decided to dull my senses a little bit by renting Troy. Mmm, Rose Byrne. Maybe I'll bump into her here in Sydney some day.

A lot of things to do this summer! Do more work, shoot more films, make more connections here, and of course go home to Manila and eat food, glorious fried-cholesterol-parts-of-swine food!

Looking forward to playing some Ultimate again. Damn, I can't believe it's been months since I touched a frisbee. Have to get back into Gameplan shape somehow, cos right now I'm so out of shape it's disgraceful. I'll never hear the end of it from Rovi...