Friday, September 10, 2004

Twas the night before Casting...

I'm pretty excited for tomorrow (well, today technically, in a couple of hours), because the first round of casting for Locked begins. I've been getting positive response from a handful of actors who liked the script, and I'm looking forward to meeting them tomorrow.

Two weeks from today I'll be shooting my film! Good times.

Sometimes I think there aren't enough hours in the day to accommodate all the things I do. My mind is in perpetual state of motion, every chance I get, I think about how to shoot my film, who to cast, what atmos should I use, blah blah ramble ramble? I'm the movie world's equivalent of a crack whore, I exist solely to get high on the rush of making films.

If only I had this work ethic when I was in high school and college. Maybe I wouldn't have disappointed my folks as much.


Sleep. I need to sleep. Casting notes tomorrow.