Sunday, September 17, 2006

Just a little career update...two of my short films- Love Your Thumbs and The Haircut - have been accepted into the 2006 In The Bin Short Film Festival. Pretty cool considering they had over 500+ submissions, and both my films made it to the festival program. Or to say it more collonially- programme.

This turn of events should get me to loosen my pockets and enter my films in more festivals. It's just that all these film fests cost so damn much, especially the foreign ones. I have to convert to NTSC, pay for the entry fee, seal the films in some bombproof airtight packaging, pay the exorbitant shipping costs, and before I know it, I've racked up a two hundred dollar bill on my credit card for something that isn't even sure of getting accepted! I really wish I earned more so that I could set aside a festival budget and just send my films to each and every festival that counts.